- Trish tells Ally that Ethan is the perfect guy for her.
- Ethan compliments Ally on her Florence Nightingale costume.
- Ethan tells Ally it was nice meeting her.
- After talking to Ethan Ally tells Trish she wants to be more confident in herself.
- Later when Ally is dressed up as Galaxus Nova, she gives her hand for Ethan to hold in a flirty manner.
- Ally flirts with Ethan by giving him facts about his costume.
- Ethan calls Ally cute and smart.
- Ethan asks Ally for her phone number.
- Ally cheers and says yes but then she forgets to give him her number.
- Ethan seems confused and sad that Ally didn't give him her number.
- Ally seems suprised when she dosen't give him her number.
- They both knew who Charles Lindbergh and Florence Nightingale were.
- They both have brown hair
- They both are smart.
- Ethan is a boy and Ally is a girl.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.